Saturday 6 April 2013

Mood Boards

Mood Boards are are a collection of images, paintings and colour keys that are useful for the story. The is a great place to start with our work, it helps us all get to know what style and colours we are trying to achieve.


Mood Board for The Dimension Infinite.

This is the mood Board for Ed Bulmers film.
As you can see I looked in to a few painters and looked in to there colour key so I could get an idea for the colour key in Eds film.
I also looked in to antique furniture and looked at the textures that would go well.
Looking at my research Browns and reds go really well with yellows and pastels. 
I also thought having cups stacked would look really nice and make it seem cluttered.
 
 
 
 
Mood Board for Once apon a time in Leningrad
 
 This is the mood board for Ed Hudsons film.
Just by looking you can see the colours are really different from Ed Bulmers film.
I looked at the Little Match Girl film and the colours are very pale blues and gray purples.
They would work really well with the bright yellow /gold of the coin.
I also looked in to the history of Russia during the 1920s and looked at what would be on the coin at the time.
 
 
 
Thanks for reading :)
 

No comments:

Post a Comment